WOW! This is incredible! Axial just dropped a brand new vehicle. We would formally like to introduce you to the Axial SCX6 Jeep JLU Wrangler 4WD Rock Crawler. This is a 1/6th scale RC car, and it is massive! I think it might be bigger than some of our 1/5th scale vehicles. That comparison will have to wait until later.
In this video above, we unboxed this behemoth and shared our initial reactions and impressions of this RC. We are so excited to run this RC for you, so stay tuned for the running video!
- The first ever Axial® 1/6 scale chassis design based on the proven SCX10™ III
- Includes AR90 “Standard” axles with a Heavy-Duty Spool
- Metal gear transmission comes configured for two speeds with high and low gears
- Durable three-link front and four-link rear suspension setup provides optimal handling
- Replica V8 engine cover adds to the realistic appearance
- Spektrum™ DX3™ 2.4GHz DSMR® radio provides superior range, response, and interference resistance and is compatible with Smart technology
- Spektrum™ Firma™ Crawler 120A ESC feeds telemetry data to the DX3™ transmitter in real time
- Includes a powerful Spektrum™ S905 Large Scale Metal Gear steering servo (also accepts larger 1/5 scale servos with the included adapter)
- Detailed Jeep® JLU Wrangler body with LED headlights and taillights provides exceptional scale looks
- High-traction, 7″ tall BFGoodrich® KM3 tires are mounted on Black Rhino Primm 3-piece beadlock wheels
- Battery trays adjust to fit a wide range of battery sizes
- 2-Year limited warranty (see product manual for details)
In The Box
- (1) Axial® SCX6™ Jeep® JLU Wrangler 1/6 Scale 4WD RTR
- (1) Spektrum™ DX3™ Smart Transmitter with Thumb Steer
- (1) Spektrum™ 5-Channel DSMR® Sport Receiver
- (1) Spektrum™ 1/6 40kg Waterproof Digital Servo
- (1) Spektrum™ 15kg Servo for 2-speed Shifting
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ Crawler 120A Sensored Brushless Smart ESC
- (1) Spektrum™ Firma™ 1200Kv Sensored Brushless Motor
- (1) Servo Adapter for Large Scale Servos
Disclosure: This website has affiliate links, meaning at no charge to you, we will make a small commission from your purchase. If you click this link, you will be redirected to another site for the sale. Prices, terms and conditions may vary and are handled by the site the item is purchased from. We appreciate your support.